Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Free Download Karbonn A21 Pc Suite.rar
Daiko (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 am

» Microsoft Office 2013 Iso With Crack And Key Torrent Magnet
Daiko (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:04 am

» Windows Loader V3 1 2 Exe
Daiko (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:00 pm

» Httrack-3.43-3 Logiciel-a Installer Avant Decompression De Coran
Daiko (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Thu May 29, 2014 12:49 pm

» Cisco VPN Client V5.0.07.0410-CRD CRACKED [IDYBI]
Daiko (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Tue May 27, 2014 1:02 pm

» Cisco VPN Client V5.0.07.0410-CRD CRACKED [IDYBI]
Daiko (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Tue May 27, 2014 1:01 pm

» TuneUp Utilities 2011 V10.0.2011.65 + Crack-Serials
Daiko (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat May 24, 2014 5:20 am

» Alcohol 120% V2 0 2 Bui 4713 Multilingual
Daiko (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat May 17, 2014 1:02 pm

» ESET NOD32 6.0.306.2 RePack By SmokieBlahBlah []
Daiko (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat May 17, 2014 11:12 am

Daiko (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daiko

Daiko

Daiko (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Daiko (WIP)   Daiko (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:32 am

Basic Information
Name: Daiko
Division: Squad 2
Looks:
Daiko (WIP) Sasuke_Shinigami
Rank Captain

Techniques (Optional, but good to have)
Name: Dimension Jump
Description: This technique is one created by Daiko the only way to learn this is to train under Daiko. This technique allows Daiko to slip through the three dimensions with ease and speed. (Dimensions: Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, and Human World.)
Stats
Reiatsu: 25
Wisdom: 5
Defense: 0
Kidou: 5

Name: Three Finger Stab
Description: This technique is one created by Daiko the only way to learn this is to train under Daiko. This technique allows Daiko to slip three fingers through his opponent severing veins and arteries with ease and speed.
Stats
Reiatsu: 30
Wisdom: 5
Kidou: 0

Name: All Seeing
Description: This technique is one created by Daiko the only way to learn this is to train under Daiko. This technique allows Daiko to see into the three dimensions without entering them. This allows him to pin point certain locations when using "Dimension Jump". (Dimensions: Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, and Human World.)
Stats
Reiatsu: 20
Wisdom: 10
Kidou: 0

Zanpaktou Information
Zanpaktou Name: Dante
Zanpakutou Appearence Dante has the shape of a normal katana but has a round hilt and the blade is black.
Shikai Appearence: Daiko (WIP) APB10271
Shikai Ability:
  • Hell Fire: Daiko places both hands firmly on the handle and slash's in the direction he wants and a stream of fire fly's at the opponent. (Like Getsuga Tensho with fire)
  • Hell Blade: Daiko use's his right hand to point the blade sideways then slides his hand across the blade saying "ignite" and the blade becomes engulfed in flames, This allows the blade to cut through even the toughest skin.

Bankai Appearence:Daiko (WIP) Bleach_Anime_Hollow_Ichigo_Wooden_Sword
Bankai Ability:
  • Hell Stab: A silent jab that can travel 20 miles from Daiko's location, The jab sends a small almost unnoticeable beam of flames the impales the enemy while the heat seals the wound making it appear to be unseen other than the possible ripped clothing.
  • Unleashing Hell: Daiko slides his blade into his right hand the sword disappearing as it enters his hand, Daiko can then use any part of his body to signal hell flames to explode from the ground and attack hi opponent.

Zanpaktou Release Phrase: "Dante, IGNITE!!" or "Ignite." or "Dante, Ignite."

Kido
Choose one of the following for each. Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
Kido/Ginto: Advanced
Zanjutsu/Marksmanship: Advanced
Hakuda: Intermediate
Hoho: Intermediate

Background and Personality
History Daiko started in the academy at a young age and graduated rather quickly with his exceptional abilities. His childhood rival was one shinigami known as "Setsuna Chen" who at this time was already holding an officer position of lieutenant of the 12th division. Daiko entered the 2nd division as a very low ranked shinigami but when their captain was killed in battle and the lieutenant was unconscious, Daiko stepped in revealing his shikai with immense strength and killed the opponent. Daiko earned the seat of lieutenant but he was discouraged to hear that Setsuna had earned the place as captain. He was made captain 3,000 years later when his bankai was presented and showed incredible strength, now Daiko leads the stealth force with great ease and power.
Personality

Role-play Sample:(Only to be a captain)
Back to top Go down

Daiko (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Zone :: Character Zone :: Create-A-Character-
Jump to: