Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Free Download Karbonn A21 Pc Suite.rar
A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 am

» Microsoft Office 2013 Iso With Crack And Key Torrent Magnet
A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:04 am

» Windows Loader V3 1 2 Exe
A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:00 pm

» Httrack-3.43-3 Logiciel-a Installer Avant Decompression De Coran
A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Thu May 29, 2014 12:49 pm

» Cisco VPN Client V5.0.07.0410-CRD CRACKED [IDYBI]
A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Tue May 27, 2014 1:02 pm

» Cisco VPN Client V5.0.07.0410-CRD CRACKED [IDYBI]
A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Tue May 27, 2014 1:01 pm

» TuneUp Utilities 2011 V10.0.2011.65 + Crack-Serials
A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat May 24, 2014 5:20 am

» Alcohol 120% V2 0 2 Bui 4713 Multilingual
A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat May 17, 2014 1:02 pm

» ESET NOD32 6.0.306.2 RePack By SmokieBlahBlah []
A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat May 17, 2014 11:12 am

A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsuna Chen

Setsuna Chen

A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past Empty
PostSubject: A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past   A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:09 am

Due to the short in shinigami Setsuna was sent to be the guardian of this town. "What a drag.... I don't want to be here I can't research much.... Oh well guess it's like a vacation." Setsuna was laying on a roof when a sudden beep began coming from his pocket. "Hmm... A Hollow? No it's too strong..... I don't know what this is!?" Setsuna jumped to his feet the black robes draping to the ground a white cloth over it with the 12th Court Squads symbol on the back. A quick motion as Setsuna left using flashstep. He stopped about 4 miles from where he was laying before, this is where the immense energy had come from.
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past   A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 am

Kisuke slipped into the world of the living using his teleportation ability to see the soul reaper he had sensed was waiting for him to appear. "So the scummy soul reapers are still kicking...." His eyes looking at the man below "I wish to tell you that the Espada are rising again... As you can see I am number one." He lifted his hand showing the number one on his thumb. He lay his left hand on his zanpakuto "I can't help myself so..." Kisuke flash stepped stopping behind Setsuna spinning whipping his zanpakuto out if the slash landed a slash would slice off the soul reapers left arm. If not Kisuke would prepare for a counter attack from Setsuna.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Chen

Setsuna Chen

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past   A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Setsuna heard the alarming news of the Espada returning and suddenly a few more words slipped from the Espada's mouth. With in an instant the enemy was behind him, He reacted quickly sliding his blade in front of his opponents. "Pathetic little scum, I want you in a jar so I can study your molecular structure." A sick smile slid across his face, using his blade he pushed off of the Espada and landed a few feet away. "Renji...Freeze." A smile slid onto his face once more as Setsuna released his Shikai into battle. "Now lets get this battle going!" He charged the blade in his right hand preparing to battle the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past   A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:06 am

A quick smirk slid across Kisuke's face "Goodbye." Kisuke slipped away into the next dimension on his way back to Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past   A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Future, A Repeating Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Land of the Living :: Naruki City :: A Park-
Jump to: