Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Free Download Karbonn A21 Pc Suite.rar
Kisuke I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 am

» Microsoft Office 2013 Iso With Crack And Key Torrent Magnet
Kisuke I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:04 am

» Windows Loader V3 1 2 Exe
Kisuke I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:00 pm

» Httrack-3.43-3 Logiciel-a Installer Avant Decompression De Coran
Kisuke I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Thu May 29, 2014 12:49 pm

» Cisco VPN Client V5.0.07.0410-CRD CRACKED [IDYBI]
Kisuke I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Tue May 27, 2014 1:02 pm

» Cisco VPN Client V5.0.07.0410-CRD CRACKED [IDYBI]
Kisuke I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Tue May 27, 2014 1:01 pm

» TuneUp Utilities 2011 V10.0.2011.65 + Crack-Serials
Kisuke I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat May 24, 2014 5:20 am

» Alcohol 120% V2 0 2 Bui 4713 Multilingual
Kisuke I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat May 17, 2014 1:02 pm

» ESET NOD32 6.0.306.2 RePack By SmokieBlahBlah []
Kisuke I_icon_minitimeby khrydar Sat May 17, 2014 11:12 am

Kisuke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidan

Hidan

Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Kisuke   Kisuke I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:52 am

Basic Information
Name: Kisuke
Arrancar or Espada: Espada
Number: 1
Looks: Kisuke 3dc74a8b0519c0b07fa8947f0e09809c

Resurrection Information (Optional, but good to have)
Name: Taka
Represent: Hawk
Family: Ice/Snow
Looks: Kisuke's body is wrapped in armor made from the same material as his mask, he is then able to sprout a wingspan of 5 feet from his back.

Techniques (Optional, but good to have)
Name: Icy Cero
Description: Kisuke creates a Cero then freezes it with his Ice abilities. He fires the Cero from his fingers, palm, mouth or eyes and the ice freezes the opponent making them unable to absorb or even touch the Cero.
Stats
Reiatsu: 20
Wisdom: 0
Defense: 0
Kidou: 10

Name: Flash Step
Description: a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow. The focal point that determines the basis of this technique is speed.
Stats
Reiatsu: 10
Kidou: 0

Name: Teleport
Description: Allows user to teleport to the other dimensions. (Human World, Hueco Mundo and Soul Society)
Stats
Reiatsu: 30
Kidou: 15

History and Personality:
History: Kisuke born a normal pathetic hollow, He was able to devour thousands of hollows pushing himself to become a Menos and able to keep his mind in tact. He spent the next 2,000 years of his life Kisuke devoured Meno's eating them daily to gain power. Kisuke then rose to the classification of Adjuchas and made his way to the white sands of Hueco Mundo. Kisuke then devoured a million Adjuchas and ascended to an Arrancar after this he become the first Espada through unknown ways.
Personality: Kisuke appears to be a laid-back and irreverent individual at first glance, but this scruffy exterior hides his brutal, impulsive, excessively-violent personality and a lethally-short temper. However, despite his aggression and obvious blood lust in battle, Kisuke possesses a feral cunning and has a knack for quickly exploiting any opening his opponent reveals. In addition, he is blunt, sarcastic, and quite sadistic, revealing a psychotic grin.

Role-play Sample: Kisuke walked in the room quiet no one around he knew the soul reaper was hiding in the room waiting to take Kisuke's life. Kisuke walked to the center of the room waiting the anticipation making Kisuke on edge. He listened as the door behind him closed with a creeky slam. "Bankai..." Kisuke's eyes lit up it was about to get interesting. Kisuke is deciding in his head how to respond he knew of this bankai, he had fought this soul reaper before. A sudden flash of light flew by Kisuke "Well, Well Soul Reaper... Your not intimidating at all..." The light flickered again as a slice flew up Kisuke's arm the blood running down "Damn... Your getting stronger I guess it's time to end this... His eyes became even colder then usual before he lifted the sword up pointing it at his opponent "Taka." His cold voice called out the sword began to glow red as he was engulfed in smoke. The smoke cleared as Kisuke's wings whipped open and pushed the smoked away, his body wrapped in the same strong material as his mask with two 6 foot wings sprouting out from his shoulder blades. "Good night... Cero. A cero formed at the end of Kisuke's fingers as his hand raised from his side, Ice wrapped the cero as Kisuke fired it. The Soul Reaper extended his hand to catch the cero but when his hand made contact with the cero it froze his upper body and then impaled him in the heart with the full power of the cero. "Easy..." Smoke swirled around Kisuke and then disappeared as quick as it had came leaving a normal Kisuke to stand there returning his zanpakto to his side before walking away.

Last edited by Hidan on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo Sunpa
Admin

Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisuke   Kisuke I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:21 am

Approved! You are now Espada #1
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-roleplay-onli.forumotion.com

Kisuke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum